Wednesday, April 23, 2008

20 questions

Here are the rules: Remove one (1) question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag eight. List them out at the end of this post.

1. Who do you miss the most right now?

Jerome Bangayan :(


2. My question: Past or present, who would you consider the greatest love of your life?
Shet. E.M.

3. Ever thought of going away just to be alone? What do you have in mind? I'm a loner. Sana may kasama, para iba naman

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Thailand

5. Which part of you that you hate the most?
my arms. harhar.

6. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do?
I drink starbucks strawberry and cream (which I dont drink during my 'steady lang' days. hhehe) kaya kelangan mayaman ako pag malulungkot ako.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
my ultimate dream in life and my passion to achieve it.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Go to Thailand with my family and have my business which I will name Little Plates. pag 10million, magpoproduce ako ng movie.

9. What do you loved the most last year (2007)?
hmmm. masama ba pag wala akong maalala? hmmm, like the years before 2007, I'm grateful of my family.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you:
mommy fiona: sensitive of what other people feel, sweet and caring. =)

11. How do you cope with boredom?
watch movies, watch movies, watch movies. I'm cinemaphilic

12. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?

not finishing college on time.

13. Which type of person do you hate the most?
reklamador.

14. What is your ambition?
To be a broadcaster.

15. If you had one wish, what would you wish for?
to go back in time so I would not do the same mistakes again.

16. My questions:Who is the most important in your life at the moment aside from your family?
My sorority batchmate, bestfriend and doppelganger: BAtchie Joy!

17. It is already 2008, do you have a new year’s resolution?
wala! cge may resolution: magpapayat, magsipag sa thesis at pumasok at magsipag sa work. (kahit wala ng ulam. hahaha. puro kanin na lang!) - why am i talking in riddles? hehe.

18. What do you look forward to in 2008?
Lovelife! cge na..!

19. If your life is a song, what title best fit it?
Sleep all day by jason Mraz? hehe. Crying like a Church on Monday by New radicals.

20. What is the most important to you, besides your family?
my passion.

Tagging: Carla Elizabeth, Joi, martianguy,puffmariapuff (kelangan 8?) hehe

3 comments:

fionski said...

Good job! Alam mo ba babasahin ni Jerome itong blog ko? When I mentioned to him and Ernest that I have a blog, sinilip agad nila blog ko. Di na websense! Hahaha!

Oks lang kung di 8 people. Puwede frienster friends mo tag mo.

Thanks Jomz! Mwah!

fionski said...

Heto na. You have to learn how to tweak your blog to do this,

http://blogger-templates.blogspot.com/

MAiEN said...

haha, hindi lang naman siya Jerome BAngayan sa mundo. =)